Oh Hailey,
You are so cute and getting so big. Yesterday you weighed in at 11 lb. 4 oz. You are such a good baby. Mostly you just sleep all day but yo like to eat and look around at what's going on. Already you are such an observer. you hardly make a sound. Sometimes you wake up from a nap and I don't realize it for a while because you don't make any noise. Your eyes are so gorgeous. They're so round and big, and your eye lashes are so long and curl up so pretty.
I love you so much. I am so glad that you have come into our family. you are so innocent and so easy to love. Your sister Ashlynn adores you and asks for you as soon as she wakes up in the morning. Your Daddy loves to come home and play with you. You already have such a special bond with him. He always gets your biggest and best smiles.
Well little one, You're growing up so fast already. Before I know it you will be turning one, and Ashlynn will be three. I love you with all of my heart.
Love,
Mommy
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment