You are 7 1/2 and soon you will be getting baptized. We bought a house in hurricane next to grandma and grandpa vick and you LOVE living here! Your cousins are next door and you get to play with them all the time.
The last time I wrote you were 2! You have grown SO much since then! You went to kindergarten, learned how to write and read, and learned to ride your bike. When daddy was teaching Ashlynn to ride you were determined to ride too! And you did! You just took off! But that's how you are, huh?! Nothing holds you back! You are SO good at doing cartwheels. Grandma Mackley's cousin Linda Kay met you and you showed her your cartwheels, and she nicknamed you tumbleina! And she was right. I've never seen a child do them so well!
We got you braces a few months ago so that your under bite could get fixed. You really like having them in and are really good at taking care of them and your teeth. Dr. Erickson thinks you will get them off in December. {but in a few more years you'll have to have them again}
Some things you like to do and are good at are:
You love to help me with aiden.
You like to take out the trash.
You are always willing to help me with the dishes.
You love to organize things.
I am so proud of you Hailey! I love you SO SO much. Never forget that okay?!!
Love,
Mom





No comments:
Post a Comment